Monday, May 24, 2010

Highlights and Lessons

To say things have been busy since the conference is an understatement!  I have busy working with coaching clients, speaking and training, updating my website and planning a fantastic RADICAL retreat this fall. 

Over the next several weeks, I'll be sharing highlight videos from the speakers at the conference.  And first up - is me!  Below are two clips from my speech, What 13.1 Miles Can Teach You.  I'm sharing life lessons I leanred while training for, and then completing, my first half maration.

Also, take a look at my brand new, redesigned website - http://www.doreenrainey.com/.  This new site allows better navigation and easy access to all of my programs and services.

Finally, do you want to get away?????  Then be sure to attend my Get RADICAL Women's Retreat, September 10 - 12, 2010 at Red Mountain Spa in St. George, Utah.  All the details can be found on the retreat website.  You can also listen to a preview call I did that shared all the details about the retreat, including who should attend, the content of the workshops, the results you'll get and the location. There are only 24 spots available for this amazing 3 day/ 2 night adventure.  Won't you join us?


           

Bookmark and Share

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Doreen Rainey is a Life Coach and Speaker who helps her clients Get RADICAL! Join her for her upcoming Get RADICAL Women's Retreat. To find out more about all of her upcoming events, visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment