Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Don't Forget to Have Fun!

With all the talk of goals, success, dreams, and working to get what you want out of life. There's one very important thing you shouldn't neglect...or forget. Having some FUN!

In the middle of all that we do to advance in our careers, build our businesses, deal with our families, focus on our finances, and getting healthy and fit, we need to make sure we find the time to sit back, chill out, and do something that makes us laugh, relax and enjoy the moment.

That's what I did tonight when me and my hubby went to see Beyonce in concert (my ears are still ringing)!

Here are a couple of pics and a couple of short video clips of Say My Name and Irreplaceable. By the way, I'm definitely an amateur when it comes to video taping!

And remember...HAVE FUN!




5 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' you, Beyonce should just go ahead and put you IN the show! I KNOW you know every dance move and costume change by heart! :) Sounds like you had a great time and I agree, every now and then we have to just take time to relax and have fun! Such as going to a spa in Utah....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard it thru the grapevine that you're her #1 fan..so with that said, I'm so glad you got to go and HAVE FUN!!!! Thanks for the sneak peeks!!!!!!! ;o)

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess some could call me a fan! LOL

    Not only do I admire and respect her talent, but I also give her props for working hard and being focused on her craft. The business side of her is nothing to sneeze at either.

    When you see people at the top of their game (Tiger, the Williams' sisters, Oprah, Tyler Perry, Bill Gates), you rarely see all the blood, sweat, tears and sacrifices they had along the way. It's called "Deliberate Practice" and anyone who reaches the top has done it.

    And Tawana, I 100% agree - they should put me on that tour bus and let me do a few dance moves, hit a backgroud note or two, or just hit the drums a few times! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my girl. I LOVE Beyonce'! She is looking wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lashelle,

    Thanks for the comment. The show was such a great production. It's incredible how she she can perform at that level night after night!

    ReplyDelete