Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!

I hope you're as excited about the new year as I am! Whether you are making resolutions or not, there's always a feeling of change in the air when January 1st comes along. As we plan for the coming months, I wanted to take a moment and share my RADICAL Word of the Day Video. I shot this while spending time with my family today - as you'll hear in the background, everyong was having a good time!

May your new year be filled with happiness, health, prosperity and joy!



------------------------------------------------------------------
As the RADICAL Success Coach, Doreen Rainey helps her clients take charge of their professional and personal life. To subscribe to her FREE bi-weekly newsletter and get 7 RADICAL Tips that you can use today, visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment